I wish I can live in the sea :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
hye guys,what's up?! the story for today diary is my passion+soul+addiction towards water,sea,swimming and also scuba diving. I'm always out of control when I see the beach and swimming pool, I can't control my body from jumping in or dive in.teeheehe It feel "wow!" when I swim non stop with all my full strength and my body move smoothly along. If you are addicted to something you will definitely have the 'wow' feeling rite? that is what I feel when I start to swim. Yes! I'am addicted to water. Perhaps I can be a mermaid.haha :) Since I was a child I have been teach how to swim from my beloved Daddy and through my swimming class. At the age of 4 I have start my swimming lesson. Besides, swimming and scuba is one of my Dad favorite sport, I guess theres no doubt that I'm addicted to the water.hihi (^_^) During my childhood I have been to a lot of different island with different type of surrounding,wave, water &etc for our family vacation.So, I kind of familiar with all type of water.

I have my own goggle collection and some are lost during our vacation. The swimsuit also need to change once a year because of my physical change,but I still keep the old one as collection. The best thing when it come to swim is that you can leave all your stress and relaxing your mind inside the water. When you start to move your body you can't hear anything except the sound of the water and the sea creature, the body and water are combine together as one.


                    


Apart from swimming and scuba I also have participate in canoe competition, it was the awesome experience! I never regret. Thanks to my friend who forcing me to joint her because she only need another one person to join that competition. At first I join without any basic about canoe at all, then my friend teach me almost everyday and time move way too fast. The first time I start to run on our canoe,both of my hand turns red and blistered, the skin between the thumb and the point finger torn apart in small size. The first experience always be the best lesson.

The best thing about canoeing is that you work in a team to win. Team spirit is the key people. hehe It was the best experience with another 11 crew. We won 2nd place that time. The first time joining and the first time winning was the best experience. A lot of strength needed.  I guess this is why I said I can't be separated from water :) half of my soul.

One of my biggest dream is to built my own house near by the beach where I can make it as my relaxing spot and vacation house as well. Even though it need a lot of cost but it really worth it, when I can live near by the water :) fulfill my passion. One day I will be one of those professional scuba diver ! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me